Happy New Year 2018! If you are ready to make this your best year yet, or your best year in a while these tips will help!
- Identify your passion and map out a plan to make your passion your purpose.
- Reflect on each of your personal and professional relationships and make more time for those who encourage you to be authentic.
- Take a moment to celebrate your career and consider if it is time to rethink your professional goals.
- Identify a local community organization you will spend at least a few hours with once each month—or more.
- Create or revisit your Bucket List and schedule a few items in the year.
- While you are at it, plan and start saving for at least one 2018 vacation.
- Identify one or two authentic areas of opportunity and invest in the books, seminars, or classes that will help you improve.
- Take a close look at the common items on your to-do list and schedule and find ways to prioritize, eliminate, or delegate more.
- Schedule more mediation, R&R, and self-care into your weekly schedule.
- Stop apologizing for things that don’t require an apology.
Life is meant to be filled with joy, so make this your best year yet by setting some positive new life goals!