Some people are lucky enough to have healthy, flawless skin without any effort. However, most of us have to deal with skin problems all the time, and even more during winter and spring. Pimples, blemishes, dark spots, sun spots and black heads are only a few of the problems that we need to solve, and this is not an easy job.
Of course, there are many lotions and products on the market, but how many of them are completely safe for our skin? The answer is shocking: not many! Reading labels I discovered that most of the products that I was using were filled with chemicals and ingredients that should not be used for skin-care, so no wonder that my skin was not looking great. After this, I decided that I was going to use natural remedies for my skin. Surprisingly or not, most of them worked, and they are extremely easy to prepare and use. Check them out:
- Lemon Juice for dark spots. Lemon juice contains citric acid that will lighten the skin and remove excess oil as well as some types of bacteria. Although it might not be the best choice for people with dry skin, it is a great remedy for people with normal to oily skin. If you apply it twice per day on your black spots you will notice a real difference after only a few weeks.
- Tomato Juice for blemishes. You probably never thought that you can use tomato juice outside your kitchen, but the truth is that if you apply it on your face for a few weeks it can dramatically reduce your blemishes. It contains plenty of Vitamin C and antioxidants, and this will make your skin clean and clear.
- Potato juice for dark circles. Yes, as funny as it might seem this actually works. What you have to do is to grate a potato and remove the juice (or use a juicer, that might be faster). Apply the potato juice under your eyes every day before going to bed, and your dark circles will disappear faster than you think.
- Aloe Vera for scars. For sure you heard before about the benefits of Aloe Vera, but you never used it in its natural form. To reduce acne scars, apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on your face every morning and allow it to be absorbed before you wash your face. If you don’t know from where you can buy natural gel, you can simply grow a plant in your home.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for black heads. Apple Cider Vinegar will open and clean your pores and it will reduce the amount of oil on your skin, preventing the appearance of black heads. Mix one spoon of Vinegar with 3 spoons of water and use a cotton pad to apply it on the black heads. After a few minutes, scrub your face and apply a moisturizer.
You don’t need expensive products to have a beautiful skin. You already have everything you need in your kitchen, so take advantage of this and reclaim your smile!