Spring break is right around the corner, so it’s time to finalize your plans. Below are family-friendly ideas, perfect for all ages, budgets, and interests.
Take A Road Trip
The great thing about spring break is it is time off that is inconsistent with other school districts, meaning traffic won’t be too hectic. Consider hopping in the car to visit family, head to a campground, or visit somewhere entirely new.
Family Vacation Package
One of the most cost-effective ways to vacation with your family is to find an all-inclusive (or almost-inclusive) family vacation package. The options are endless, with Disney, theme parks, and cruises being at the top of the list.
It’s difficult to fit time to travel into everyone’s schedule, so consider a staycation. This goes beyond staying home, but planning something fun and different each day. Get headed in the right direct by:
- Visiting a nearby museum or tourist attraction each day
- Planning a local scavenger hunt
- Decorating or cooking from a culture you admire
- Having a theme each day
- Doing something fun each day—game night, movie, night, etc.
- Hosting a slumber party
- Signing your kids up for summer camp or group activities
Whatever you do with your family this spring break, make your time off together count!