While transitioning your home or rental property into a full-on solar-powered space may not be possible, there are many solar gadgets and accessories you can use at home, while on the go, and while on outdoor excursions. Here are just a few ways you can leverage the power of solar.
- There are a variety of options in fun and functional outdoor and indoor solar lights.
- Why use batteries when you can use a solar power flashlight, headlamp, or lantern.
- If you must use batteries, use rechargeable and a solar-powered recharging station.
- With a solar power backpack, you never have to let your smartphone die while on the go.
- Get solar powered speakers for your next picnic, camping trip, BBQ, for reading on the deck, gardening, or anytime you are outdoors.
- Portable solar chargers are perfect for a variety of purposes, especially when the power goes out.
- If you have a swimming pool, consider a solar-powered robotic pool cleaner.
- Check out the growing options in fuel-free outdoor stoves and grills.
- There are some beautiful solar-powered water elements for your garden and yard.
- Solar terrariums and hydroponic planters allow for power-free gardening.
These are just a handful of the ways you can leverage the power of solar, but the options are constantly improving!