If you are looking for something to shake things up, break the monotony, or curb your kid’s boredom give one of these fun activities a try!
- Cook or bake a complex new recipe, or an international dish you have yet to try.
- Host an indoor scavenger hunt, either child or adults-only.
- Have an impromptu karaoke party. No machine needed as you can find lots of instrumentals with lyrics on YouTube.
- Do a seasonal art or craft, or any art or craft. You could even bake and decorate cookies.
- Read a book on your reading list that you have yet to get to.
- Host a themed movie night, or do a movie or TV show marathon.
- Have a mini spa day with DIY facial, main/pedi, foot massage, and more!
- Play group board games, outdoor games, or electronic games.
- Plan a last-minute at-home date night.
- Make a vision board or collage.
- Head outdoors for a BBQ and picnic.
- Play with your fur babies.
- Take an online class, or walk through a DIY online video.
- Redecorate, or decorate early for the upcoming season.
- Grab your adult coloring book and color solo or with the kids.
When it seems like there is nothing to do, or everyone is plugged-in and not really doing anything—do one of these fun activities instead!