We all like to save a bit of cash where we can. This means we must look for opportunities to invest in new to you quality items that have been gently used but still have a lot of life left in them.
- Ladies formal attire, like black tie gowns that are only worn one
- Refurbished electronics, and a long list of gadgets—such as a digital camera.
- Quality furniture can last many generations or can be upcycled and given new life.
- Quality casual and business attire can be found in local thrift and consignment shops—many with the tags still on.
- Don’t hesitate to check eBay and Craigslist the next time you are in need of luggage. It’s easy to find designer luggage that has only been used once or twice.
- Plants can be difficult to transport when moving cross country, so many will try to find a local plant lover to take their beloved greenery.
- Cars, trucks, mopeds, and motorcycles are far less expensive if new to you.
- Head to your local animal shelter or adoption center for everything from house pets to farm animals looking for a healthy and happy forever home. And the love they give you is immeasurable!
- Garage and estate sale items have just about everything you can think of for your home.
- Bicycles, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, weights, and other fitness equipment can be purchased used.
Before you make your next purchasing decisions for any of the items below, consider if you can find a new to you option instead.