Creating a Bucket List gives you something to strive for, that is as long as it is more than a list you create and forget about—but instead a list of goals you schedule to achieve. If you are in need of some inspiration, here are some things you should put on your Bucket List.
- Places you want to travel to.
- New types of food that you want to taste or learn how to prepare.
- An athletic challenge—a color run, walk, or marathon.
- Learn how to do something you have always dreamed of doing.
- Take up a true hobby, which is something most adults are lacking.
- Completing a goal that takes more than 6 months to achieve.
- Say yes to something outside of your comfort zone.
- Attend a special event: Super Bowl, televised awards ceremony, industry or hobby-specific event, yoga or health retreat, concert, or event where a speaker you admire will be presenting live.
- Save up to splurge on something out of the norm, like a $200 bottle of wine.
- Schedule more fun into your weekly schedule.
Live is meant to be lived to the fullest, but most of us get stuck in the monotony of commitments and responsibility. Use this list as inspiration for the things you should put on your Bucket List.