If your sweet tooth feel consuming there are a few things you can do to curb your sugar cravings, rebalance your body, and remain inspired to eat healthier.
- If stress is the cause of your cravings take some time to de-stress.
- Silence your cravings with 1 to 2 servings of sweet fresh fruit.
- Go cold turkey for 7 days, eliminating carbs and processed sugars, then gradually add sugar back in.
- Your cravings may be a sign of intestinal candida which a foot bath detox and immediately remove.
- Add more dark leafy greens to your diet to ensure your nutrient intake is balanced.
- Increase the protein in your diet.
- Add more cinnamon to your diet which will help curb your cravings, you can add it to your toast, cereal, coffee, or tea.
- Treat yourself in moderation but limit yourself to no more than one small treat per day.
- Consider the not so obvious sources of sugar in your diet as even processed meats and many processed snacks that don’t taste sweet often have high levels of sugar.
- Prepare your favorite healthy meals for one week as a way to balance your body from the inside out.
If your craving seems unexplainable and is more than usual it’s likely candida growth which can’t be silenced until the candida is removed.