Does is feel like you always have time for everyone and everything except for yourself? Here are 20 ways to treat yourself.
- Schedule 1 day a week to sleep in, even if it’s only an extra hour.
- Head to your favorite bakery and order anything you want.
- Buy yourself a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
- Head to a gym or spa and lounge in their steam room.
- Take a relaxing Epsom salt bath.
- Create a mood-boosting playlist and dance it out.
- Take a day trip or weekend getaway.
- Buy or download 3 books on your reading list and read for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Take yourself to the movies, solo or with friends.
a girlsor guys night out.
- If not a night out, a dinner, potluck, brunch or lunch.
- Sign up for the next wellness or personal development class or retreat that piques your interest.
- Spend a couple of hours in nature, relaxing or active.
- Try something you’ve always been curious about.
- Cross something off your Bucket List.
- Enjoy a few hours lost in a hobby.
- Set a goal to find a new hobby or interest.
- Set a budget and splurge on something you typically wouldn’t buy for yourself.
- Say no the next time you are asked to do something you really don’t want to do.
- Schedule a full day with absolutely no commitments, and do whatever you feel like.
Enjoy your me time!