Along with my spring cleaning I like to clear the negative energy in my home. I also clear energy when I move into a new apartment, when I’m stuck in a rut, or going through a rough patch. Here’s how to do it.
- If it’s warm and dry enough, open up all the windows to let fresh clean air in.
- Burn incense. Choose the scent by the goal you aim to achieve or by a scent that feels right.
- Smudge your home with white sage. Go counterclockwise to remove negative energy, or clockwise to bring in new healing energy.
- Add a few new plants to your home which will cleanse the air and bring in a calming and positive touch of nature.
- Clean, organize, and clear the clutter. As you’re putting things back in place do so with Feng Shui in mind.
- Invest in a few healing crystals to place in your home, wear as jewelry, or place on your body to heal and energize.
- Invest in a few essential oil blends and to make your own room spray or to use with an essential oil diffuser. Make sure they are 100% pure essential oils.
- Use sound therapy chimes, gongs, or bowls to raise you and your home’s vibration.
With just a few small changes you will feel the difference!