With the amount of time we spend digitally connected we must make the most of our face-to-face time with our BFFs. Here are 7 fun friend date ideas.
- Movie Marathon—bring some wine, make it a diet cheat day and settle in and binge watch your favorite movies or TV series.
- Local Tourist—even if you have both lived in your city your entire life there are sure to be at least a few attractions or tours you have yet to try or haven’t been to in forever. Even browse Airbnb Experiences.
- Take A Fun Class—a new fitness fad, paint by numbers class, personal development seminar, specialty cooking class, or whatever sparks your interest. Learn, grow and do it together.
- Spa Day—head for a mani and pedi, full-spa day, or do an at-home spa day.
- Volunteer—there is nothing that feels better than giving back in your local community and it will be more meaningful if you share the experience together.
- Picnic—romance might be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of picnics, but it certainly doesn’t have to be. Prepare your picnic food together or stop by a gourmet deli.
- Plan A Party—we could all use more time with our friends, so plan a dinner party, cocktail party or potluck with your friends. Bonus points if you pick a theme!