You want your home to be clean, organized, comfortable, and clutter-free. While that all sounds great time is tight, meaning you may struggle to keep up with all that needs to get done. These home hacks will help.
- Create a family chore calendar so that everyone knows what they need to do to pitch in.
- Cook healthy meals in bulk so that you can freeze and defrost for quick and easy eating.
- Find a few restaurants or delis that have healthy grab and go, preordered, or delivery meals you can freeze or buy when time is tight.
- Have a cleaning company come in at least once a week to ensure detail cleaning never falls by the wayside.
- Most dry cleaners offer regular laundering too so drop all your laundry off or hire someone to come in and do your laundry.
- Invest in more organizational storage items to make it easier to keep things organized and to keep clutter out of sight.
- Keep a “drop bin” in the mud room or coat closet for each member of the family to leave their backpack, purse, or laptop bag.
- When you get behind in household chores, schedule a family clean hour to knock out everything that needs to get done.
Here’s to ensuring your home is your haven!