If you are doing this holiday season as green as you can, or you are heading to a friend’s home who is eco-conscious these green hostess gifts are perfect.
- Fresh flowers from your garden or a local farmer’s market.
- A potted plant, potted fresh herbs, seedlings, or seeds for their garden.
- Silicone ziploc bags, silicone bowl toppers, or beeswax wrap rolls.
- Food gifts from any local farm like cheese, jams, or their signature canned goods.
- Soy candles, organic hydrosols, pure essential oils, or incense.
- Organic wine, local craft beer, or a locally brewed kombucha.
- A homemade gift of any kind like granola, baked goods, or a DIY craft.
- Reusable ice cubes made from either stone or stainless steel.
- A gift basket of green home cleaning supplies.
- A gift basket of green body wash, lotion, and other essential beauty items.
- Reusable shopping bags as we can never have enough of those.
- Organic coffee or tea from anywhere in the world.
- Stationary or note cards made from recycled paper.
- A mini solar electronics charger.
- A donation on their behalf to one of their favorite green charities.
Here’s to a wonderful holiday season!