As the Coronavirus count rises you might be considering the best ways to boost your immunity. Everyone’s immunity is unique, so consult your physician.
- Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. Before you eat, after using the restroom, after touching doorknobs or other surfaces you come in contact with.
- Carry antibacterial wipes or hand sanitizer with you in case you don’t have access to water.
- Keep your hands off your face, eyes, and lips.
- Wipe down your electronics no less than once per week.
- Drink at least half your body weight in water each day. This can include unsweetened herbal tea which will increase your antioxidant intake.
- Stay home if you aren’t feeling well and explore your options in working from home.
- Prioritize your sleep getting an average of 7 to 9 hours uninterrupted sleep per night.
- Minimize the sugar and fast food in your diet, replacing it with healthy whole foods.
- Exercise no less than 4 days a week to help your body push out harmful toxins. Also, look for other healthy ways to sweat and expel toxins such as dry brushing, steam, sauna, and Epsom salt baths.
- Increase the amount of pre and probiotics in your diet.
- Keep stress to a minimum as stress can decrease our immunity.
- Follow your physician’s advice.
Finally, if you aren’t feeling well go to the doctor.