Many cities are tightening their social distancing back up as COVID begins to spike. This may have you looking for fun ways to entertain small groups at home. Here are a few at-home activities with friends.
- Cook a BYOB restaurant-style brunch
- Try a few new coffee brewing methods together
- Grab your aprons and stream an Airbnb Experience with a chef instructor
- Have a potluck, just assign the food category for everyone—appetizer, salad, protein, dessert, etc.
- If you have a yard, have a picnic or outdoor BBQ
- Order some new games and host game night
- Order a few arts and crafts kits and do them together
- Hire a digital instructor and do an art and craft together
- Invite your active friends over for a workout
- Binge watch a TV show or have a movie marathon
- Create a themed activity and get dressed up to help break the monotony
- Do at-home karaoke—you can find tons of karaoke songs on YouTube
- Read a book and host a book club discussion
- Listen to a podcast together and host a discussion
- Work on a home improvement project together
These are just a few ideas but you’re sure to come up with more on your own!