Before you invest in new beauty products or head to your dermatologist, you can try to fade scars, dark spots, and pigmentation at home.
You’ll find a lot of suggestions when you Google how to naturally fade dark spots but avoid anything harsh—especially if you have sensitive skin. For example, you can add either organic ACV or lemon to the DIY face mask below, but if you have sensitive skin you should skip them.
DIY Face Mask To Fade Dark Spots
Wash and gently exfoliate your face before applying the mask below. Then follow up with your preferred PM face serum and antiaging moisturizer.
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- Optional 1/2 teaspoon of lemon, but not for sensitive or irritated skin
- Optional 10 drops of pure CBD oil
- Put on a headband to keep the mask out of your face.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Apply to a clean and damp face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Use 1 to 3 times per week, but only add the ACV or lemon once per week—or not at all.
Results won’t be rapid but you will gradually see your scars or dark spots fade.