If you struggle to get or stay motivated to workout these tips will help!
- Create an upbeat playlist that helps you get and stay in the mood.
- Find a workout you enjoy, one that doesn’t feel like a workout, like dancing or hiking.
- Workout at the time of day you are most likely to want to work out.
- Get a workout buddy as it will make your time together physical and social.
- If not a workout buddy workout as part of a group.
- Play a sport or physically active electronic game.
- Mix up your workout type and location to keep things fresh and new.
- Invest in cute and comfortable workout gear as it will make you feel good.
- Leave enough time in your schedule so you don’t feel rushed to exercise.
- Reward yourself after your workout. Like, you can’t game today or check social media until you work out.
- Journal after your workout about how good you feel and read this list for inspiration when you aren’t motivated.
- If you are really pressed for time or unmotivated do a 10-minute app workout.
- Do a relaxing stretch workout on days when you can’t get motivated to do more.
- Take a 15 to 30-minute brisk walk to burn calories and clear your mind.
- Don’t beat yourself up when you miss a workout, there’s always tomorrow!
Here’s to remaining healthy and active!