This winter has been particularly harsh and cold in almost every area of the country. This has many people feeling the winter blues like never before. Here’s what to do.
Escape The Cold
Head online in search of deals to warm weather destinations. Since the weather is wonky everywhere, be sure to check what the temperature is before you book. But with how cold it’s been in the states, even 60 or 70 degrees may feel warm.
Heat Things Up
It might be cold outside but it doesn’t have to be cold inside. Here are a few ways to heat up fast.
- Take a bath, soak in a hot tub, or relax in a steam or sauna
- Build a fire or crank the heat a degree or two
- Increase your insulation
- Buy a heated blanket or mattress pad
- Drinks soup or a warm beverage
- Snuggle up with your partner, or solo under a cozy blanket
Get Out And Do Something
Extreme cold can hinder your social life, but since it will still be cold for at least another month it’s time to suck it up and get back into the swing of things. Be mindful of the plans you make, keeping everyone’s warmth and comfort in mind.
It might not feel like it now but winter won’t last forever!